Saturday, November 15, 2008

my NME newsletter sometimes confuses me

behold, a quote probably taken out of context:



hahahaha

anyhow, I do like their Virgins feature

I totally didn't realize that Donald was the antler boy in FOB's video for Sugar We're Going Down! I haven't seen the video in YEARS and I just started liking the Virgins this last Spring. I just rewatched it, Donald looks so young! I love how he always sounds drunk in interviews. when I met him, he was incredibly polite. Nick's a lot of fun. I love these guys.

The Strokes ft Regina Spektor - Modern Girls and Old Fashioned Men [mp3]

The Virgins - Rich Girls [mp3]

4 comments:

Murphey said...

Well that was odd...
but thanks for the Strokes ft. Regina Spektor, i'm going to marry that woman, in case you didn't know :3

Also speaking of Fall Out Boy and their whole Fueled By Ramen/Decadence/Chicago scene, you need to this out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Razia%27s_Shadow:_A_Musical
A friend told me about it, and my reaction was: "Wow, that's really badass, I can't wait to listen to it."

Hanan said...

whoa that looks awesome! I'll look for that at my record store...thanks for the head's up!

Murphey said...

No problem, and the thanks all go to my friend Josh who keeps me up on the Chicago scene pop stuff I would like.

Hanan said...

well thank you Josh then.