Monday, November 10, 2008

NEW KILLERS SONG! (REPOST)

it's called "A Crippling Blow" and it rocks.

this is what I've been waiting for. quality a la Spaceman or Neon Tiger. aggressive bass, great vocals that DON'T make Brandon sound like a 890's pop diva and an insanely catchy keyboard chord progression. the sound is space-y without being wussy, the guys have taken a page out of Bowie's book. and I approve. whole-fucking-heartedly.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT. I knew I liked it from the first couple of seconds. the title is very appropriate. now I don't even have to force myself to like Human (even though it HAS grown on me). this song gives me hope that the review I read about this record being better than both Hot Fuss and Sam's Town is true. this song draws the strengths from each record: the incredible synth sound that made us fall in love with the Killers and the more refined and mature songwriting that came with their later work.

The Killers - A Crippling Blow [mp3]

I will keep posting this if it gets taken down. this must be shared! tell all your friends.

and to you stupid copyright people, I'm trying to get people interested in Day and Age! so all my readers, make sure you support the Killers by buying their merch and going to shows (if they aren't sold out, which they probably are)

I am a huge Killers fan. I woke up two hours early to make sure that I could get tickets, and I did, and they sold out a minute later. I own three Killers shirts, all of their albums and their posters are all over my wall at home too. so fuck you, people who think that sharing leaked songs online is stealing. I love The Killers. end of story.

No comments: