Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday-er, Monday- Morning covers


sorry for the late post guys!

I have one thing and one thing only for you all today. it's an AMAZING cover of a song originally by a band whom I cannot stand because their music is obnoxiously catchy and if I even hear a bit of any of their music, it gets stuck in my head forever. that being said, you take one of their songs, and get someone to sing it well, and you get a happy Hanan.

Maroon 5 - Closer (Nine Inch Nails cover, acoustic) [mp3]


if you all followed that, reward yourself with the mp3
and if you didn't, go ahead and reward yourself anyways, I usually can't even keep up with my own brain
(basically, I love Maroon 5, hate NIN, but cannot deny Trent Reznor's ridiculously catchy song writing. is it so bad that I really love the lyrics to "Closer"? yeah, it is.)

happy Monday everyone! I'm off to the DMV in a few hours...watch out world, Hanan is about to be a licensed driver. muahaha.

3 comments:

Murphey said...

Hey, now you can start loading your mp3 player/tape deck/cd holder with good drivin' music.
FutureSex/LoveSounds by Justin Timberlake and Running On Empty by Jackson Browne immediately come to mind.

Anonymous said...

Cheers for the comment on my review, in fact thanks for all your recent comments, I'm very grateful of the support

Hanan said...

Murphey, I cannot stand that Justin Timberlake album.

and Nathan, no worries, keep up the good work =)