Friday, February 27, 2009

Music Induced Euphoria turns ONE today!

it's been a year since I started this blog. well, a year and a few hours, as I opened my account at 3 in the morning in the midst of writer's block (I was writing a paper on Chaucer's Wife of Bath and her hypocricy).

anyhow, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all of the people who read this blog, faithfully or sporadically. I really appreciate it.

I'm open to any suggestions to improve the ol' blog. do you guys want me to start doing anything I'm not doing already? and no, I don't mean being a trapeze artist.

4 comments:

Caleb said...

if only your readership knew what a wild party girl you really are...

but seriously, your blog is great reading. here's to many more years!

Hanan said...

haha! whatever Caleb, takes one to know one.

and thanks

Murphey said...

I'm sorry I don't comment as much, but I think your blog has gotten so much better since I've been following you, and you always seem to turn me to things I would have otherwise dismissed. Can't ask for anything better!

Hanan said...

no dude, your feedback is awesome.

thanks for the kind words, as usual!