Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Harry Potter VI tonight!

anyone else going to a midnight showing of the sixth installment of the cult series? MONTHS OVERDUE, MAY I ADD?

enjoy the following clip, an extended version of the one found in the fourth film:



no, your eyes didn't fool you, that was Jarvis Cocker on vox, and Radiohead's very own Phil Selway and Jonny Greenwood behind drums and guitar. fucking sweet.

UPDATE:
the film was spectacular. well worth seeing again and again and again. by far the best film since the first one, and it was oh so faithful to the book! Tom Felton SOARED.

5 comments:

_Jackie_ said...

I'm going to a midnight showing!
And I love how Jarvis, Jonny and Phil are in this movie =-D
And Ian Brown is in the third movie too.
I can't wait to see HP VI tonight though.

Katie said...

That was the reason I got into Jarvis Cocker.

Hanan said...

I thought that was him! in the beginning of the film, in the Leaky Cauldron, right? oh how I love love love HP.

_Jackie_ said...

Hahaha yes! Stirring his tea! They're so lucky, meeting all these guys.

Hanan said...

haha that always made me jealous, I had to manually operate a spoon.

yeah, I know. as if being part of that epic series wasn't enough, they get to meet our favourite rock stars. prats.