Tuesday, July 7, 2009

new tour: Frightened Rabbit


the fantastic Scottish band have teamed up with The Twilight Sad for another American venture. unfortunately for me, when they come to SF, I'll only have been twenty for a month, which means I'm still 11 months shy of being admitted to the Independent. damndamndamn.

07.17 – Hoboken, N.J. at Maxwells
07.18 – Brooklyn, N.Y. at Siren Festival
07.19 – Chicago, IL at Bottom Lounge w/ Headlights
07.19 – Chicago, IL at Pitchfork Festival
07.21 – Detroit, Mich. at Magic Stick
07.22 – Toronto, Ontario at Horseshoe Tavern
07.23 – Montreal, Quebec at Petit Campus
07.24 – Providence, R.I. at Jerky’s
07.25 – Northampton, Mass. at Iron Horse Music Hall
09.13 – Morrison, CO at Monolith Festival
09.14 – Salt Lake City, UT at Urban Lounge
09.15 – Boise, ID at Neurolux
09.16 – Seattle, WA at Neumo’s
09.17 – Portland, OR at Musicfest NW at Dante’s
09.18 – San Francisco, CA at The Independent
09.20 – Los Angeles, CA at Knitting Factory
09.22 – Tucson, AZ at Plush
09.24 – Austin, TX at The Mohawk
09.26 – Birmingham, AL at Bottletree
09.27 – Atlanta, GA at The Masquerade
09.28 – Tallahassee, FL at Club Downunder
09.29 – Orlando, FL at The Social

Frightened Rabbit - Poke (daytrotter) [mp3]

visit the band on MYSPACE

4 comments:

ktr2 said...

Typical... They are playing in Northampton during the 7 weeks while I am studying in Europe... literally any other time I could have gone :(

Hopefully I will get to see the National play here next week though, if I get my act together and buy a ticket in time...

ktr2 said...

Typical... They are playing in Northampton during the 7 weeks while I am studying in Europe... literally any other time I could have gone :(

Hopefully I will get to see the National play here next week though, if I get my act together and buy a ticket in time...

ktr2 said...

dang, it posted twice... sorry, I always hate when people do that

Hanan said...

that sucks. the good news is, Frightened Rabbit tour like nobody's business so hopefully you can catch them soon.

ohh, I hear that the National's live shows are nothing short of a religious experience. but oh that baritone kills me through headphones too.