Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sunday Morning Covers


ZIP FILE


Stereophonics - Best Of You (Foo Fighters cover)
ace.

Snow Patrol - Crazy In Love (Beyonce cover)
just found this in my itunes. score.

Phantom Planet - Watching The Detectives (Elvis Costello cover)
the best thing about Phantom Planet was Jason Schwartzman...but they do fantastic covers

She & Him - Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want (The Smiths cover)
from 500 Days of Summer, a movie I've been waiting on for forever and a day

The Fray - Heartless (Kanye West Cover)
I don't like The Fray or Kanye but I really like this.

The Honorary Title - No One (Alicia Keys cover)

a good song got better

Jake Shimabukuro - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (The Beatles cover)
this is wicked sweet. this guy's on ukelele.

Delta Spirit - Peace In The Valley (Dawes cover)
love love love everything this band does

Guillemots - Take Me Out (Franz Ferdinand cover)
a cool rendition of a classic. yes, I consider Franz's first album a classic now.

6 comments:

Tara said...

I'm sooo excited for 500 Days of Summer, looks like it's going to be amazing. However, it doesn't come out here 'til September :(

Hanan said...

that's so lame! urg, indie movies...

Kish said...

Hm... i liked the heartless cover a fair bit. im surprised by that
siq post dude

Hanan said...

yeah I was surprised too.
glad you enjoyed it.

Unknown said...

DAMN - BANDWITH EXCEEDED ON ALL!!! :(

Hanan said...

there's a zip file for that specific reason.