Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Strokes Post #171

I'm gonna post an entire bootleg today, because it's too good to split up.

The Strokes - Live, Santiago (Chile, 2005) [zip file, entire concert]

1. Last Nite
2. Soma
3. Under Control + A Salty Salute (Guided By Voices cover)
4. The Modern Age
5. 12:51
6. Juicebox
7. Automatic Stop
8. Someday
9. Hard to Explain
10. Is This It
11. Heart in a Cage
12. You Only Live Once
13. I Can't Win
14. Alone Together
15. Take It Or Leave It
(encore)
16. Trying Your Luck
17. Hawaii
18. Reptilia

my only complaint is that they didn't do NYC Cops, but the set list is great. I especially love that they played "Trying Your Luck" (probably my favourite Strokes song...or "Is This It"...or "Under Control"...or "Alone Together"...or "I Can't Win"...oh no I've gotta stop before I list all of their songs)

as usual, Jules tells the crowd that they're great (he even sort of requests "encore" cheering hahaha!)

the sound quality is fantastic, and the vocals are absolutely perfect. I love this bootleg.

4 comments:

Francisco B. said...

Thank You So much for this!

Hanan said...

you're quite welcome =)

Connor Green said...

Fucking love the Salty Salute cover, thanks for this!

Hanan said...

you're welcome. yeah, it's really good. it got me to dig out my old GBV cds.