Monday, August 10, 2009

Arctic Monkeys: live!

"all that's left is the proof that love's not only blind but deaf "


ah, bootlegs, how I love thee.

Arctic Monkeys - Black Sessions, France (2006) [zip]
sample: Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum (live, Black Sessions) [mp3]

Arctic Monkeys - Live at The London Astoria (2007) [zip]
sample: Arctic Monkeys - Leave Before the Lights Come On (live, London Astoria) [mp3]

Arctic Monkeys - Live at Glastonbury (2007) [zip, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!]
sample: Arctic Monkeys - Balaclava (live, Glastonbury) [mp3]
they do "Temptation Greets You Like a Naughty Friend" for the first time. my oh my how I love good b-sides. hear that crowd go.

Arctic Monkeys - live album (2006?) [zip]
sample: Arctic Monkeys - The View from the Afternoon [mp3]
this one is mislabeled as "Apollo Theatre" but that concert happened in 2007 with FWN songs. I don't know the origin of the bootleg, but all of the songs are from their debut, so it's probably from 2006.

I hope you enjoy em, K.

BONUS:


3 comments:

Murphey said...

Woooot! Thanks for these postings, I'm gonna go listen to their Glastonbury set.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks so much, I'm super excited to listen to these!!!

Hanan said...

my pleasure. good music's gotta be shared!