Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Morning Covers (a tad belated)


Jungle Book anyone? (thanks to Tara for the link!)

ZIP FILE


Arcade Fire - This Must be the Place (Talking Heads cover) [mp3]

Robbers on High Street - Cool It Now (New Edition cover) [mp3]


The Hives - Lost and Found (The Saints cover) [mp3]

She and Him - You Really Got a Hold on Me (William Robinson Jr cover) [mp3]


Ryan Adams - Times like These (Foo Fighters cover) [mp3]

Editors - Feel Good Inc (Gorillaz cover) [mp3]

Phoenix - Playground Love (Air cover) [mp3]

The Last Shadow Puppets - I Want You (She's So Heavy) (The Beatles cover) [mp3]


David Bowie & Mick Jagger - Dancing in the Streets (Martha and the Valdellas cover) [mp3]

Death Cab for Cutie - All is Full of Love (Bjork cover) [mp3]

5 comments:

Frankie said...

Thanks!. Maybe you'll dedicate a Sunday to Dylan covers. I loved the Andrew Bird cover of "Oh, Sister." It's the only other Dylan cover I love besides Jack White's version of "Love Sick" and "One More Cup of Coffee."

Hanan said...

yeah the Andrew Bird song is incredible.
maybe oh maybe. that's actually a good suggestion, I probably shall heed it. =)

allie said...

aww I like it when people are weird sometimes. like different in a cool way covering classic disney songs weird, not like molester weird.

HatAndSuitcase said...

The video that goes along with Dancin' in the Streets is quite something to behold.

It is very much an artifact of its time, and that time was the middle 1980s.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaZCZnmdmbA

Hanan said...

HAHAHAHAHA oh my goodness THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU for sending me the link! I got the mp3 from a live video but that is just the greatest thing ever! my eyes are flowing with tears of laughter now, seriously.

I want to be on the drugs that they are on hahahahhaha.

I wish modern day artists would do things like this. the closest thing I can think of is this:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7cydj_megapuss-adam-steve-video-clip_music