Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Strokes Post #273

ok so I am kind of disgusted right now. seriously, I feel like throwing up.

this chick is retarded.
she's trying to copy everything about me.
she calls herself "strokesjunkie" on the Julian Casablancas forum. that is my username for the hardtoexplain forum, forums.thestrokes.com, last.fm and also one of my youtube accounts,
I think she's one of two girls who jumped on stage at last Friday's show. I don't appreciate that. I hope Julian doesn't hate me for "starting" this nonsense. I just wanted to show him my gratitude.
she got a 12:51 tattoo (sorry, it looks kind of retarded, 'cause it's not an exact reflection, and that's the point)
what the hell? really, get your own fucking identity.
I hope I don't come off as a bitch but this chick seems crazy.
and she is apparently friends with the infamous Max Fischer.
this is just one bit of her craziness: "well, like i said, i heard it from the man himself, they are waiting to find out, he said she is due in january. Being a mom, i know the feeling of being pregnant...and i can only imagine being pregnant with HIS child!!!!!!!!!! oh my god.............................................................................that juliet is one lucky woman!!! i just want him in between my legs, just once! Shocked"
that is so fucking creepy. I pity her child, I do.

in nicer news, a very nice reader of mine wrote the lovliest post about me. to my dear Silvia (Cansong), thank you from the bottom of my heart. those are some of the nicest words I've ever read about myself, and I do appreciate it. you really do understand how much I respect Julian. thank you.

UPDATE:
this is kind of cool, my youtube video of Glass (+ epic stage jump) has made it to the big leagues (NME)!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck that wannabe bitch. Everyone knows you're way more amazing, even Jules himself.

Anonymous said...

And congrats on the big leagues!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I saw her post about wanting him in between her legs. What the fuck. How disturbing. And she's proud of all this? Gah.

Anyway, congrats on being recognized for your epic stage crashing!

Kelly said...

ewww I know I read her posts to.They disgusted me!

and awesom!congrats on making that epic stage jump so popular!
:D

Unknown said...

first off i wanna start off with thanking Silvia for putting those thoughts down so i could second them;
also want to second K's congrats on making it to the bigs
i still have trouble believing youre a real person most days, and youre barefooted stage attack only added to the lore; may we all live as fearlessly as you hanan.
and as far as the copy cat goes; at least she has good taste in people to emulate. (you had me rolling a few times during that rant, especially the pitying of her child)

Hanan said...

hahah oh Dakota. we met before you even knew about my site (and I swear I was not a hologram), imagine the amount of effort people who found me on the internet have to put into believing I am a real person. in any case, let's get together for the next Andrew Bird concert, I'll bring him flowers this time =)

and thanks to everyone who reads this site, but just for the record, I'm done visiting those fan forums and I'm gonna go back to posting more about the Strokes and less about Jules from now on. this is all too much.

Olivia said...

I just wanna say, I started reading your blog at the beginning of last summer and I gotta say youre really good at what you do. This is probably the best source for finding and reading things about The Strokes. I think the best part is that your liking for The Strokes isn't a creepy one, but you can tell you really respect them. Keep doing what you do, cause youre awesome at it!

Katie said...

Yeah dude she copied the "12:51", not cool. Very very fucking uncool. And the way she talks about him on that site, still, like, she still talks like that. People like her don't deserve to meet him.

Anonymous said...

She's a junkie. You're a guru.

When I saw them jump on stage last Friday all I thought was "Ugh. What ripoffs!" And then to read this post...

Just keep on keepin', you and us readers know you're the original!

Silvia D. said...

Super Girl, you are one of a kind and I can only say I'm honored to have been mentioned here.

And glad in a spooky way because the Universe made me write that post about you as a Modern Day Hero(ine) and it ended up serving a good purpose.

The sensation of being stalked is awful but "this will pass" - like he sings in "Clear Skies".

Dakota: thank you too and cheers!!

Love to ALL.

Eric said...

And it's such bullshit that she can't remember where she got the idea for the tattoo. It was the same place where she got the idea to name her account 'strokesjunkie'.

Hanan said...

to quote Silvia again, love to all. it made me smile to see you quote "Clear Skies". you're right.

Anonymous said...

http://markonzo.edu condemned http://profiles.friendster.com/nolvadex#moreabout http://aviary.com/artists/Atenolol-oral http://www.ecometro.com/Community/members/buy-hydrocodone.aspx http://riderx.info/members/biaxin-side-effects.aspx http://riderx.info/members/cardizem-side-effects.aspx shtab marketun http://blog.bakililar.az/flagyl/