Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Strokes Post #277


I am thankful for time to read, the smell of clean laundry, and Strokes bootlegs.

The Strokes - Live @ Trabendo Paris (December 3rd 2005) [ZIP, entire concert]

1. Intro

2. Heart in a Cage
3. Hawaii
4. Evening Sun
5. The End Has No End
6. Barely Legal
7. Juicebox
8. Red Light
9. Last Nite

10. Hard to Explain
11. Razorblade
12. What Ever Happened
13. You Only Live Once
14. Someday
15. 15 Minutes
16. Reptilia

17. NYC Cops
18. Electricityscape
19. Take It Or Leave It

this has almost the exact setlist as the boot I posted on Monday (probably because the two concerts are only three days apart), but has a few variations, including the inclusion of "15 Minutes" (yay)

3 comments:

Allie said...

what fabric softener do u use? simple pleasures is the only one for me if you want good laundrey smells.

Hanan said...

I don't use fabric softener (well I use dryer sheets)...I'm too lazy. I just really love the smell of laundry detergent. I'm using All right now (some sort of spring fragrance I think) but I change it every now and then

klein said...

THANKS HANAN x