Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Morning Covers


ZIP FILE

Broken Social Scene - Kennel District (Pavement cover) [mp3]


Rhett Miller - Girl (The Beatles cover)[mp3]


Rufus Wainwright - Wonderful/Child Is Father of the Man (Brian Wilson cover)[mp3]

Razorlight - Boys Don't Cry (The Cure cover)[mp3]

Paolo Nutini - Wake Up (Arcade Fire cover)[mp3]

The Black Crowes - Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds (The Beatles cover)[mp3]

Riverboat Gamblers - Let's Go Crazy (Prince cover) [mp3, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!]
this sounds especially good because I spent a good deal of yesterday listening to Dillinger Four. I am in a bit of a punk rock listening bout.

Jay Reatard - Gamma Ray (Beck cover)[mp3]


Ryan Adams - Franklin's Tower (Grateful Dead cover) [mp3]

Spoon - I Am the Key (The La's Cover) [mp3]

The Postal Service - Grow Old With Me (John Lennon cover)[mp3]

4 comments:

Ellie said...

my dad recorded the riverboat gamblers prince cover!

Vizitrone said...

I like that BSS Pavement cover a lot ;)

Thanks for sharing the Postal Service track! I thought I owned every Postal Service track in existence, but I have never seen this one anywhere before! Very nice

Mark said...

Thanks for these!

The songs Rufus Wainwright covers are called Wonderful, which then segues into Child Is Father of the Man. The album is called SMiLE.
Rufus proves these songs are really timeless.

Hanan said...

thanks for the info Mark, I'll update it