Sunday, December 13, 2009

Saturday Music Definitions: Vampire


Margot and the Nuclear So & So's - Vampires in Blue Dresses [mp3]


Ryan Adams - Vampire [mp3]

Arctic Monkeys - Perhaps Vampires is a Bit Strong, But [mp3]

Vampire Hands - Statuette [mp3]


Vampire Weekend - Ottoman [mp3]

is anybody else itching for Contra? I've been nostalgic for VW because it has been raining lately. the rain always makes me think of these boys, because it was raining when I went to buy their album and it was raining when I went to see them at Rickshaw Stop in SF...both this band and Little Joy remind me of the rain and cold, but then take me to a happy sunny place when I put the needle down. I don't care what anybody says, I love Vampire Weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah vamp weekend is sick