Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Adam Green to play Cafe Du Nord! twice!


I was thinking about how much I want to see Adam live, so I checked his tour dates on MYSPACE and saw that he had posted two CDN shows for San Francisco. I held my breath as I went to cafedunord.com, seeing as how most shows there are 21+, but it seems as though the first night is all ages! THANKS ADAM! see you guys there. I would go both nights, but my damn birthday won't come soon enough.

the shows are on April 6th and 7th. and from the description, it looks like Noah Georgeson and Greg Rogrove will be there too. excellentttttttttt.

you can buy tickets HERE

The Dead Trees are opening =) they opened for Little Joy and are quite excellent if I do say so myself

Adam Green - Cigarette Burns Forever [mp3]


The Dead Trees- Shelter [mp3]

No comments: