Monday, February 22, 2010

FUCK YOU PHOENIX.


I HATE HOW PERFECT ALL OF YOUR SONGS ARE, MR. MARS. JUST TAKE YOUR GLORIOUS BAND AND GO BACK TO FRANCE AND NEVER COME BACK, YOU MAKE EVERYTHING ELSE SEEM SO MUNDANE IN COMPARISON. FRANKLY, I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH YOU.

Phoenix - Victim of the Crime [mp3]


the "rage" in this post was inspired by the fact that I'm listening to Alphabetical and being reminded that I cannot find ONE Phoenix song on ANY of their albums that even irks me just a little bit. fucking aye, where has this band been all of my life?!

5 comments:

Shelby said...

At first when I saw the title I was like, "OH NO WHAT DID THEY DO? DID THEY COLLABORATE ON A JONAS BROTHERS RECORD OR SOME SHIT?" haha I love how my mind went to that.

Amanda said...

I assumed they had lent their music to a commercial for Outback Steakhouse.

Shelby said...

Yeah, that one ran through my mind too.

Little Gray Pixel said...

This is my favorite Phoenix song! Squee!

Unknown said...

I know they have their song in like the Caddillac commercials, and maybe another one. Been hearing 1901 whenever the TV is on.