Monday, June 1, 2009

Arctic Monkeys announce new album release date, tracklisting!


two weeks and a day after my twentieth birthday, my very favourite British band of the modern era (and probably my [current] third favourite band of all time, after The Strokes and The Clash...well, maybe fourth after The Smiths...) will release their much anticipated third album, produced by Josh Homme of QOTSA and James Ford of Simian Mobile Disco

tracklisting:

01. My Propeller
02. Crying Lightning
03. Dangerous Animals
04. Secret Door
05. Potion Approaching
06. Fire & The Thud
07. Cornerstone
08. Dance Little Liar
09. Pretty Visitors
10. The Jeweller's Hands

to be released on 24th August 2009

3 comments:

Will said...

no problem! nice blog btw :-)

_Jackie_ said...

I'm so excited for this!
I did expect it to be longer than 10 tracks, but hey, 10 tracks are 10 tracks!

I don't know if you saw this yet, but it has a couple clips of the new songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAxLbmjnDbA

Hanan said...

yep, Jackie, I've seen that XD
I am so excited about this release. it'll probably leak around my birthday. last year, my Ben Sollee CD arrived on my birthday, which was awesome, I got to spend the day listening to great, new music =)