Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Strokes have hit the studio!


according to a news headline on their official website, the Strokes are back in studio! the caption states that the album should be released "EARLY NEXT YEAR" and promises updates. I was hoping for a November release but I wouldn't mind all that much to wait a couple of extra months (especially with Jules' forthcoming solo album and tour to look forward to)

they "officially" began working on the album on March 27th, after initially meeting on February 11th to brainstorm. I think the most recent update means that they've begun recording. I.am.so.excited.

The Strokes - This Life ("Trying Your Luck" demo) [mp3]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Alice said...

Oh my god! I'm going to like pee my pants I'm so excited!