Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Strokes Post #226 (belated)

you know you guys, I'm getting quite sick of myself skipping posts like this. I still haven't posted band of the week, which should have been on Friday. here's an interview from Julian that kind of sums up my general out-of-it-ness to hold you over until this evening, when I'll do some proper posting:



I'm sorry, my time management skills have just all but disappeared. I love Music Induced Euphoria, I don't want it to become a chore. I just need to manage my time better.

4 comments:

Katie said...

It's all good, Hanan. You're a busy lady.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about it! We'll still love you!

Silvia D. said...

No need to b hard on yourself.

Here's a link to a 2006 interview with Albert which you've probably already seen, but watched it last night 1st time and there's something in his voice and eyes, besides the words...

Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO8g_bSwKZ4

Hanan said...

I love that interview. I hope Albert's ok.
thanks for the link, it was nice to watch again

thanks for the nice words guys.