Wednesday, October 14, 2009

White Denim - I Start to Run


this is track of the day from RCRD LBL (the website which first exposed me to the band!) and it commemorates the long-awaited US release of the band's sophomore album, Fits, next Tuesday

the song sounds like it's on drugs, which is a great thing. I will definitely be picking this album up.

head on over to download the song and read a review of the album, or you can download it below:

White Denim - I Start to Run [mp3]


visit the Texan boys on MYSPACE

2 comments:

ktr2 said...

Hmm did you post this song a while back? I know I've had this single for a while but maybe rcrdlbl.com had it up earlier this year. I really like it- it's so spazzy. I need to look at their other stuff.

Hanan said...

I think I posted the video, not the mp3. either way, reposting is always a nice way to expose more people to good music