Thursday, December 3, 2009

Phoenix on La Blogotheque!

I have no words to describe how amazing this is. one of my favourite bands on one of my favourite websites. epic combo. I don't ever want to be a bride but it must have been amazing for that lady to have such an incredible band do an impromptu transcendent performance on her special day.

(speaking of transcendent experiences, I have such an intense crush on Laurent.)
I love how he cradles the guitar as he holds it upright in the second video. and "One Time Too Many" is one of my favourite songs ever. ah, this is pure bliss. It's Never Been Like That is my favourite Phoenix record, the band does two songs from it and the two singles from Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix.

Phoenix - 1901 - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.


Phoenix - Lizstomania / One time too many - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.



Phoenix - Long distance call - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.



today is a good day. I was pleasantly surprised today as I signed into work that it is THURSDAY which means it's almost the weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see them in concert!

Katie said...

I saw this! Oh man I wish I could download it.

Katie said...

And when are you seeing it K?

Hanan said...

mp3s? 'cause I can make that happen.

Katie said...

If you can I'll send you cookies.

=>

Anonymous said...

Sunday!!! I'm going up to see my parents and bam, Phoenix was playing!

genevieve said...

i thought i was the only girl crushin on laurent.... thank you.