Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Strokes Post #284


bootleg time!

The Strokes @ Belfast, Ireland, 21 February 2006 [ZIP FILE, entire concert]

1. Intro
2. Heart in a Cage
3. The Modern Age
4. Hawaii
5. Red Light
6. Ize of the World
7. Someday
8. 12:51
I love how Jules delivers "I'll be right there" when they do this live. it's so different from the studio version (which I also love!) so powerful.
9. The End Has No End
10. Juicebox
11. Soma
12. I Can't Win
13. Life's a Gas (Ramones cover)
14. Electricityscape
15. You Only Live Once
16. Trying Your Luck
17. Last Nite
18. Hard to Explain
19. Ask Me Anything
20. Vision of Division
21. Reptilia
22. New York City Cops
23. Barely Legal
24. Take It Or Leave It

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a ZIP for this, or should I do it one by one?

Hanan said...

oh shit I forgot. it's actually loading, I forgot to include it though. give me a couple of minutes.

Katie said...

thanks woman

cliverozario said...

you hear The Strokes are playing Rockness in the UK next year??

Anonymous said...

Thanks oh musical goddess Hanan!!!!!

Rob said...

Class i carnt wait to see them next year and Julian on Friday! :P

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting, but the sound quality is terrible.

Hanan said...

it's not terrible! it's not the best but it's listenable.