Sunday, February 28, 2010

Music Induced Euphoria turns two!


well, technically, my blog's birthday was yesterday but I am a neglectful mother.

I would just like to take a moment to thank everyone who reads, follows, and comments on this blog. I really appreciate your feedback and support, and am absolutely blessed to be part of such a wonderful music community

I was thinking about the music blogs which inspired me the most to start up my own, and The Needle Drop takes the cake. it's my favourite music blog, and the guy who writes it (Anthony Fantano) is incredibly knowledgeable about music...he listens to probably three times as much music as I do, which confounds me 'cause I spend all of my time listening to music. his reviews are spot on almost every time.

HERE is a link to the first posts I did, three concert reviews: Vampire Weekend, The Hives, and Mika

because I am cliche and predictable, I will post my favourite song (again)

Voxtrot - The Start of Something [mp3]

cheers!

9 comments:

Murphey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIE!

Mandee said...

Happy Birthday music induced euphoria :]


And I love that song! I put it on a mix cd I made last week. So good.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, MIE!

That is one of my all time favorite songs as well. Top five. I'm pleasantly surprised that you agree -it seems not many people know of Voxtrot. And hey, it's one of few bands I knew of before I started reading your blog!

SP said...

Happy Birthday, MIE, and congrats to Hanan :)

winkie said...

Pelle!

The Bowery Electric said...

Fans of Voxtrot here at the Bowery Electric in NYC on Bowery between 2nd and 3rd. Ramesh was here in August last year DJ'ing a killer party in our downstairs Music Venue. They were supposed to play but we haven't heard from them yet. Hoping to.

Amanda said...

Oops, I'm late... but happy birthday, Music Induced Euphoria! (Keep up the great work, Hanan!)

Blair said...

Happy Blog Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY B'day! needless to say; LOVE YOUR BLOG :D