Wednesday, March 3, 2010

PLEASE READ: music blogs have moved

yo.
a few weeks back, there was NEWS of blogger/google shutting down mp3 websites because of "illegal" file sharing or whatever. one of my faves, pop tarts suck toasted got the axe, and moved over HERE
I just got an email from Ariel who runs Troubled Souls Unite (a damn fine music blog) saying he had to move to WORDPRESS because the man shut him down. this is a quick post to update any of you who, like me, may have had the blog on an RSS feed and would not be aware of this fact otherwise. if not, you should start reading it.

finally, if Music Induced Euphoria ever disappears off the map, you will most likely find me on wordpress or just at a ".com" (ie musicinducedeuphoria.com)
in any case, it wouldn't hurt to add my email addy to your books, it's h_erikat89@yahoo.com

some people have first aid kits, I have posts like these.

cheers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats high to you post, will look audacious in behalf of more cognate articles soon as its one of my favourite question to read.

Anonymous said...

i truly enjoy your own writing style, very useful.
don't quit and keep penning in all honesty , because it just simply worth to follow it,
looking forward to browse through much more of your current articles, have a great day!