Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Strokes Post #372


I was gonna post this last night but I exhaustedly fell asleep reading SLAM by Nick Hornby. this week has been outrageously busy to say the least, but expect a return to regular posting tonight.

a lot of you know about this already (cause I saw your entries ; ) )
but BUZZNET is hosting a really cool contest where you could be Jules' "official blogger + photographer" and get free tickets to one of his remaining US shows. I chose Austin (I think?), it's during my Spring break and I would definitely fly out.
anyhow, best of luck to everyone and heeeeeeeeeeere is my entry if anyone is interested

1 comment:

Edith said...

Cool, maybe I'll meet you at the Austin show! I'm already going to the one in Houston, but I really want to go to Austin. He is playing at La Zona Rosa, that place is amazing! I went there last year to see Franz Ferdinand. It is very intimate, super good sound system, oh, and easy access to meeting the bands too! :D