Friday, January 23, 2009

The Strokes are back! er, in 3 weeks!


"We're getting back together for the first time in two years, and it's very exciting," says Albert. "We're just going to start working on songs. I mean, sounds -- we don't even have the songs. We got to get back to playing first. That's all I know. Right now, it's just February 11th at 2 o'clock we're going to the studio to hang out and play music. I just know the date and time."

I love you, Rolling Stone. you have finally redeemed yourself for having the Jonas Brothers on the cover.

anyhow, this is the most exciting bit of news ever. I knew Niko said February ages ago, but a set date is just so great! their fourth record is going to rock the world, I can feel it.

The Strokes - Razorblade [mp3, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!]

2 comments:

Murphey said...

Well I don't remember reading that in RS 1070's Smoking Section...thanks a lot Mr. Scaggs.
But that sounds great, maybe I'll hold off and buy this new album.

Hanan said...

no! get Is This It! that is an order!