Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Morning Covers


io echo – I Want You (She’s So Heavy) (The Beatles cover) [mp3, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!]

Arctic Monkeys - Baby I'm Yours (Van McCoy cover) [mp3]


Audrye Sessions - Waltz #2 (XO) (Elliott Smith cover) [mp3]

Beirut - Brazil (Ary Barroso cover) [mp3]


TV on the Radio - Modern Romance (Yeah Yeah Yeahs cover) [mp3]

Damien Rice - Creep (Radiohead cover) [mp3]


of Monreal - Where Eagles Dare (Misfits cover) [mp3]

Red Hot Chili Peppers - I Just Want Some Skank (Circle Jerks cover) [mp3]

BONUS:
The Beatles - Baby It's You (Burt Bacharach cover) [mp3]

7 comments:

Little Gray Pixel said...

I think you are my music twin. Thatisall.

Hanan said...

well don't you have excellent taste, then?

Hanan said...

(that's a rhetorical question. damn the internet. it ruins all tone driven forms of expression)

Anonymous said...

who is the artist in the picture?

Hanan said...

io echo.

Anonymous said...

wow. that beatles' cover by io echo is brilliant. thanks for the rec, i'll definitely be checking out the rest of their music.

Hanan said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it!
I totally gushed about them here:

http://musicinducedeuphoria.blogspot.com/2009/03/band-of-week-concert-review-io-echo.html

they were the best part of the OK Go show last week