Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Strokes Post #42

"We're all as important as each other. How many groups are there where you know the drummer's name? Where you even care who in the group? We're on this equally. That's why people liked the Beatles and that's why people like us." - Albert Hammond Jr

I grin every time I watch the video for "Hard to Explain" because in the middle of it(1:25-1:45), they have all of the band members labeled. As if anyone needed reminding of the five greatest names of all time:

Albert Hammond Jr
Fabrizio Moretti
Julian Casablancas
Nick Valensi
Nikolai Fraiture

(listed alphabetically, because I love them all equally)

4 comments:

James said...

wwwwwooooohhhh!!!!!

the sooner the strokes album gets out the better my year will be. I mean i love all the side projects buts its not the same.

Hanan said...

I agree!

E. Van Dril said...

Love the sight, keep up the good work.

Hanan said...

thanks very much, and the same to you.