Thursday, April 2, 2009

Birdmonster to play Cafe Du Nord


Date: Tuesday, 4/21
Doors: 7:00 pm
Show: 8:00 pm
Door: $12.00
In Adv: $10.00
Ages: 18+
supporting acts: The Old Fashioned Way; Local Natives

I only have three of their songs, a la a sampler someone gave me, but they're really good.

Think a modern Bob Dylan with good bass sensibilities.

Birdmonster - Born to be Your Man [mp3]

buy tickets HERE

I'm glad that the shows at Du Nord that I really want to go to end up being 18+. They're rare, but they're fantastic.

visit the band on MYSPACE

5 comments:

Frankie said...

There already is a modern Bob Dylan and his name is Bob Dylan C;

Total Tunage said...

"Think a modern Bob Dylan with good bass sensibilities."

hahahaha that's a great line.

Hanan said...

Bob Dylan C?

and glad you enjoyed the line, Total Tunage. what can I say, I am naturally endowed with the wit of Wilde. haha no, I wish.

Frankie said...

lol, not Bob Dylan C ... Bob Dylan C;(smiley face + wink)... Yes, I'm juvenile :P

Hanan said...

oh, ok, well let me clarify what I meant then...
a modern version of old school Bob Dylan. because his new stuff is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr removed from, say, The Times They Are A Changing (good album)