Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hockey on tour with Friendly Fires + HEADLINING SF DATE!


catch them at Rickshaw on the 17th! I'll be there. I was SUPER mad that I missed The Virgins at Popscene last December, even moreso when I found out that Hockey opened the show.

I posted them as BAND OF THE WEEK a few months ago.

visit the band on MYSPACE

here's a complete list of dates:

4/10 - Beatnik Studios - Sacramento, CA #
4/11 - The Partisan - Merced, CA #
4/13 - Troubadour - Los Angeles, CA *
4/14 - Detroit Bar - Costa Mesa, CA *
4/15 - The Loft @ UCSD - San Diego, CA *
4/16 - Cellar Door - Visalia, CA #
4/17 - Rickshaw Stop - San Francisco, CA #
4/24 - The Roundhouse (MTV "Camden Crawl") - Camden, UK
4/25 - Bristol University - Bristol, UK *
4/27 - Manchester Academy 2 - Manchester, UK *
4/28 - Wulfrun Hall - Wolverhampton, UK *
4/29 - Waterfront - Norwich, UK *
4/30 - Forum - London, UK *
5/1 - Southampton University - Southampton, UK *
5/2 - Digital - Brighton, UK *
5/3 - Custard Factory - Birmingham, UK *
5/5 - Leeds Met University - Leeds, UK *
5/6 - Studio 24 - Edinburgh, UK *
5/7 - OMU - Glasgow, UK *
5/8 - Red Room - Nottingham, UK #
5/11 - Black and White @ Plug & Play - Reading, UK #
5/12 - Clwb Ifor Bach - Cardiff, UK #
5/13 - The Cellars - Portsmouth, UK #
5/14 - The Great Escape - Brighton, UK #
5/16 - The Great Escape - Brighton, UK #
5/24 - Sasquatch Music Festival @ The Gorge - Quincy, WA
6/11 - Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival - Manchester, TN

* w/ Friendly Fires
# Headlining date

4 comments:

2plus2isjoe said...

Damn it! Two of my favourite bands decide to play together but don't have the grace to play in Newcastle? And they play in Edinburgh, not that far away ON MY BIRTHDAY? Why?

Hanan said...

sorry dude. the music g-ds are spiteful sometimes.
I was at a music club a couple of weeks ago and before the band (The Rakes) came on, they had a slideshow of past shows, and apparently The Wombats (whom I adore) played at that club. on my birthday. urggg.

2plus2isjoe said...

Me and my girlfriend (who shares my birthday) have decided we might travel to Edinburgh to see them... Who knows, maybe I'll get my wish :D

Hanan said...

do it!
keep me posted.