Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Strokes Post #54


MY COMPUTER IS FIXED!
I shouldn't be this excited but I was getting tired of thinking up ways I could efficiently work on my thesis. you know what I hate about using computers which you're not used to? the keyboards. my fingers and picky, have become accustomed to my own computer; they type far too slowly on the library's computer.

anyhow, here is a great fucking Strokes song, the one that instigated my appreciation (obsession) for them as the greatest band in rock n roll history (sorry Zeppelin.) I remember listening to it on repeat forever. I still do =)

The Clash are the greatest punk act, though.

click HERE to watch, like, my favourite music video ever. it makes me grin like a ten year old with an ice cream cone.

The Strokes - Someday (John Peel sessions 2001) [mp3]

The Strokes - Someday (live at eurock cannes 2006) [mp3]


The Strokes - Someday (live at BoA pavillion 2006) [mp3]
this is the my most listened to Strokes concert. so so good.

2 comments:

Jessica Bailiff said...

I think I love the Strokes now, too. I hadn't heard their music before and I'm totally digging "Someday!" Very cool.

I will see you tomorrow! :-)

Hanan said...

I KNEW THESE POSTS HAD THE POWER TO CONVERT!!

I got your messages after I boarded BART. this is what happens when you go to concerts with friends.

was it not INCREDIBLE? I swear Bob made eyes at me at one point. I nearly died.