Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Strokes Post #58

I was browsing The Strokes' OFFICIAL WEBSITE (which is finally being updated semi-regularly) and under the NEWS section, it said "march 27: work begins on album number four"

now, we all know that they got together for the first time on March 11th, why in the world would they choose the 27th to post as their beginning date? THIS was posted on March 26 and it said they had three songs done already. and when are they gonna start recording it?! fucking aye, boys, I have no patience and you are KILLING ME WITH THIS RIDICULOUSNESS.

this is where I get back to writing my paper on harems and sex slavery.

4 comments:

Eric said...

That sounds like a fun paper topic.

Hanan said...

it is (I never do any work that doesn't interest me) but I'd much rather be working on my thesis. once I finish this paper (hopefully today), I can devote the rest of my semester to my thesis. it shall be glorious.

Little Gray Pixel said...

I, too, am feeling impatient with them! Get on with the recording, I say!

Hanan said...

I bet they'll surprise us one day like "hey the album is finished, we're releasing it in two weeks"