Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday Music Definitions: Think

I'm reading Malcolm Gladwell's blink (the power of thinking without thinking) right now, and it's blowing me away. highly recommended. I really liked The Tipping Point, too.

Elliott Smith - I Don't Think I'm Ever Gonna Figure It Out [mp3]

Oasis - I Hope, I Think, I Know [mp3]

The Walkmen - Thinking of a Dream I Had [mp3]

The Beatles - Think For Yourself [mp3]

Radiohead - Thinking About You [mp3]

The White Stripes - I Think I Smell a Rat [mp3]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I've read them both! They're really good. I've yet to read his newest though, Outliers, but it seems really interesting.

Rol said...

I love Gladwell, yeah he certainly makes you think.

I give you Think For A Minute...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnLFCY2vWoI

Hanan said...

oh, I didn't know he had a new book, I'll def pick that up (finished blink yesterday)

to Rol, HAHAHAHAH. that is fabulous.