Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Strokes Post #189

[thanks to Katzen for the heads' up!]

be some of the first to watch two new videos of Julian, which have surfaced from the Japan show! they only have a couple hundred views each so far...watch that number climb (like the one for his INTERVIEW did)

the first one is more pop-y, the second is the one from the original teaser trailer for Phrazes for the Young.





I really appreciate the direction that Jules is taking, and am loving what I've heard so far.
what do you think?

UPDATE:


like whoa.

10 comments:

Lollo said...

hi, with a risk to sound stupid, isn´t the concert tomorrow?

Hanan said...

I think this was a smaller event. the proper concert is tomorrow, I think he's doing the whole album.

Katie said...

I'm so EXCITED

Unknown said...

Does anyone have any idea when the album drops I cannot wait any longer

kiko said...

Thank you so much for this! I have homework to do right now but I can not wait to listen/watch this. I love you for this!!!

Nadia said...

Shayan: I saw on amazon and it says that the album will be released on September 29 but I'm not sure that is right I hope that helps.

klein said...

So. GOOD. Doesn't the music have an amazing vibe to it?!

It's unnerving and exciting to see Jules sans fellow Strokes AND sans leather jacket live in performance .. I can't wait to hear Phrazes in its entirety.

Tara said...

OHHH MY DAYS THE OFFICIAL ALBUM COVER IS ON HIS FACEBOOK NOW GOGOGO

...it's incredible.

Katie said...

incredible, yeah

Hanan said...

I AM HYPERVENTILATING!!!
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.

amazing. holy fuck. thank you so much, I'm about to post it!