Friday, February 5, 2010

Classic Track Thursday


this song, as well as the ass kickingly spectacular debut album it derives from, is so much fun to sing along to. when I go on Clash binges, I seriously ponder getting knuckle tattoos of "h a t e & w a r"

I'm glad I'm so broke, otherwise I'd have a lot of permanent reminders of how whimsical I can be. and how unemployable ; )

The Clash - Hate & War [mp3]
from The Clash (1977)

because the Clash will always be cooler than you and your grandmother too. also, this happens to be my favourite dance album. I realize that it isn't "dance music" per se, but punk music >>> house music, any day of the week.


PS I think my favourite bit of Westway to the World was hearing about their DIY clothes XD

2 comments:

MCMX said...

nice one man...solid

Jangle said...

Great post! Clash >>> pretty much everything.