Saturday, February 6, 2010

new video: Spoon - Written in Reverse

I love being at the forefront of all of this new Spoon material. the way I got into the band was as follows: at the end of 2007, I started really following music blogs (I started mine in the beginning of '08) and all of the best of 2007 lists featured Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga and AC's Strawberry Jam. I bought both albums knowing NOTHING about either band. I still love both albums--Spoon, however, became an instant fave of mine. seeing them in concert sealed the deal for me.



anyhow, I really like the video. it captures everything I love about Transference...all of that raw creative energy doused in keys. I love Britt Daniel & co. and I think I should go to SXSW this year.

2 comments:

Punk said...

You know how you said (re: Silversun Pickups) that music either clicks for you or it doesn't? Well, right about :49, I thought my heart was going to explode out of my chest.

I'm much, much newer to Spoon, so I appreciate the education.

Thank you. This was one of the highlights of my night.

Hanan said...

well that just makes me happy =)