Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Strokes Post #345

I used to go on and on about how much I hated kids.

that was then. this is now:

she asked me today if she could "perish" me with her finger so that she could inherit my ipod and listen to The Strokes and Black Lips and Phoenix all of the time.

and this one is from her friend (who just so happens to be my boss's daughter. hahah. I love this kid. she is a nihilist, an atheist, reads Nietzsche and hasn't even hit puberty yet. I knew I liked her from my first week, when I caught her reading a compilation of existentialist essays. we've had some good convos)


I love my job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there should be an award for this sort of thing. and i thought getting my brother to like the strokes was an accomplishment...

Anonymous said...

I hope my kid turns out like this someday. If it has bad taste in music, I may just return it...

Tara said...

"the Strokes really rock" = best kids ever