Friday, March 20, 2009

The Strokes Post #29

I just now realized that I haven't posted ANYTHING Room on Fire-related yet, mostly stuff on Is This It, because I am a biased crazed fanatic for that genius record

anyhow, as I was searching youtube for a good version of "Under Control", my favourite song off The Strokes' MASTERFUL sophomore album, I realized that the Conan performance wasn't on youtube anymore.

but, thankfully, being an obsessive fan, I had downloaded HUNDREDS of their youtube videos onto my computer a while ago, so was I trying to upload it, but I got this message:

Dear strokesjunkie,

Your video, "The Strokes - Under Control (live on Conan)"
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sLmidMqEJo), may have content that is owned or licensed by NBC Universal.

No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account (http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_copyright) for more information.

Sincerely,
- The YouTube Team


anyhow, I tried uploading it directly here, and blogger wouldn't let me

I used dailymotion instead:



enjoy.

buy Room on Fire on AMAZON
it was my first ever Strokes purchase.

No comments: