Sunday, March 15, 2009

success!



at around 3 in the morning today, I was freaking out because I kept getting this "tickets are no longer available, this show is completely sold out" message as I was trying to buy a ticket to see The Virgins. I was in a state of shock, not bothering to look up a couple of millimeters to see the "tickets go on sale Sunday 15 March @ 10AM" sign. anyhow, sigh of relief, ticket is purchased and now I can worry about more important things. like how awesome my desktop background is =)

The Virgins are killer in concert! buy your tickets before they really sell out, because Craigslist scalpers are NO FUN.

The Virgins - Love is Colder than Death (daytrotter) [mp3]


The Virgins' Daytrotter session is one of the strangest I've ever heard. they sound strangely out of place and perfect.

I love The Virgins.

visit them on MYSPACE

buy their shit on AMAZON

No comments: