Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Features - Lions

The Features are a band that I discovered in the dollar cd bins at Amoeba. I picked up this green cd but somehow managed to lose it. This isn't surprising, as I've lost everything from notebooks to my favourite black shirt.

But anyways, thanks to the lovely folk at Hippies are Dead, the band has been brought to my attention once again.

Apparently, the Tennessee based band is now signed to Kings of Leon's new label. More importantly, their single is catchy as hell, and I've been listening to it over and over and over again.



I've gotta pick up their full length album, which you can see at the 29 second mark. Good self-promoting, guys.

damn, I love me some Southern boys.

2 comments:

Rol said...

I like that, and the geek-power-fantasy of the video.

Hanan said...

yes, it is goodness all around.