Monday, August 17, 2009

I am really pissed.

I got some cds out of the library today, and picked up a couple by Drive By Truckers. When I put the first one (Decoration Day) into my stereo a few minutes ago, I immediately wanted to take it out, but stuck it out a little, and was impressed with the guitar work. I can't stand the guy's voice though. Someone needs to do some tribute albums for this band, and fast, because I just can't listen to them anymore.
Don't you hate that? You find a cool new band only to hate the lead singer's voice.
Fuck it all.

4 comments:

Eric said...

This is the same problem I have with the Silversun Pickups.

Hanan said...

ugh yes I know what you mean, and they're always doing cool things in SF, too. it makes me sad when bands that I don't like are always in my face. I don't like being mocked (yes, I take everything personally haha)

yeahBoy said...

i refuse to tollerate The Hush Sound chick.

Hanan said...

agreed,