Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Strokes Post #261


I dunno if you guys have seen this already, I never posted it but it's been around for a few days. it's the interview Julian did with the Wall Street Journal, and it's really good. most importantly, he reassuringly states that he's moving back to NYC in January

another cool bit of slightly overlooked info, Nikolai did really well in the marathon he ran! he finished in the top fifth. congrats to him on accomplishing such an amazing feat.

in exactly one week I will behold Julian with my own two eyes. it's kind of surreal. it's supposed to rain that day, but I don't care, I'm still waiting outside all day. I've done crazier things at crazier hours in crazier SF weather in crazily inappropriate outfits.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh so envious but so excited for you! Keep a look out for the other 4/5 (not that you need reminding).

Katie said...

Can I have your eyes when you're done?!

FDLSTX said...

how 'bout his TV spot? have you checked that out yet...

It's hot.

KLEIN said...

THAT'S CRAZY EXCITING HANAN.

Hanan said...

hahah oh Rachel, I'm not the one crazy enough to go by my surname. people always mistake my name as Erika, though, it's HELLA annoying. yes I say hella, I'm from Northern California.

Katie, I'd gladly give them to you but think about the children and how frightened they'd be if they saw me sans-oeils.

Katie said...

You can get some shades from Julian when YOU ARE IN THE SAME BUILDING AS HIM. Hella hella stella. Oh!